When kids are ill at home or in the hospital, they have to hang out in bed for a long time. You can help transform their environment by giving them a colorful Soaring Gardens. This project is especially fun because you can create a bouquet which reflects your own unique style and personality. Imagine how exciting it will be to watch your garden grow!
Here’s How to Get Started:
1. You will need tissue paper and pipe cleaners.
2. Cut tissue paper into rectangles of desired size such as 6 inches by 6 inches or 8 inches by 8 inches.
3. Stack 4-6 pieces of tissue paper. Use the same color or different colors.
4. Accordion pleat the tissue paper working from the long side of the rectangle.
5. Wind one end of the pipe cleaner stem around the middle of the accordion pleated tissue paper.
6. Gently separate each layer pulling upwards toward the middle of the flower.
After You Finish Your Soaring Garden: You can give your Garden to someone who is ill. Or, you can take a photo and email it to Soaringwords and we will post your garden on our website. Soaringwords 54 W 40th St, New York, NY 10018 email@example.com