STEP 1: FILL OUT VOLUNTEER FORMS, ATTEND THE VOLUNTEER TRAINING CALL, AND PROVIDE TWO PROFESSIONAL REFERENCES
- New Volunteer Questionnaire: https://goo.gl/6cCRMm
- Training Call: https://doodle.com/ebvgbcg6a346ftx3
- Dance Instructor Letter of Agreement: http://bit.ly/16GnDpl
- Submit two Professional References:https://goo.gl/09I9UE
STEP 2: HELP RECRUIT
5–10 LICENSED ZUMBA® INSTRUCTORS TO JOIN YOUR HOSPITAL TEAM (KIDS/GOLD SPECIALTIES RECOMMENDED)
STEP 3: IDENTIFY THE HOSPITAL
- Identify a local hospital with pediatric patients.
- Ask your friends and family if they know someone at the hospital who can help “open the door” if Soaringwords doesn’t already have a relationship with that hospital.
- Soaringwords will reach out to the hospital to get approval, or you can take the lead once you have talked to Soaringwords. Download recommended hospital introduction documents through Dropbox: http://bit.ly/1ErYaN9
STEP 4: VOLUNTEER TEAM CO-LEAD SITE VISIT
Schedule a hospital visit prior to the first class to meet with hospital professionals to:
- Fill out any necessary paperwork the hospital may require.
- Confirm monthly date, time and space.
- See the room/space for the class and perform a sound check.
STEP 5: GET STARTED
If you are the team lead, be sure to confirm with the hospital and your volunteer team one week prior to each monthly class.
STEP 6: BE A CHAMPION
Complete mandatory Post-Event Feedback Form after each class: https://goo.gl/iN5zni
Email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and Soaringwords will feature you in social media! Have fun!